Pages

Monday 8 June 2020

Tuto’atasi - Stand Alone - Independent Samoan Independence 2020 reading

Walt: Tuto’atasi - Stand Alone - IndependentSamoan Independence

Task:description  Today me and my reading class were learning about the history of samoa and all the sacrifices that were made back then and the leader ship and so much more and if you want to learn more please come and check out my blog and be sure to comment down below Hope you Enjoy have a Blessed day.Search Results
Web results


Task: Descripshion  Today me and my reading class were learning about the history of samoa and all the sacrifices that were made back then and the leader ship and so much more and if you want to learn more please come and check out my blog and be sure to comment down below Hope you Enjoy have a Blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment