Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2020

GREATFUL- Taha Hinegaro 2020


Taha hinegaro is somthing to do with what you are greatful for even tho you don't get exactly what you want. And what greatful means is being appreciate of what you have and what you recaive and here are some of the thing's that I am greatful for please look down below to see the list of sohad Zme of the things I am greatful for.
1. I am very greatful for the food my nana makes
2. I am so greatful for my famliy
3. I am so greatful for my nana and my papa for looking after us
4. I am greatful for the clothes on my back and the roof over my head and am more than greatful to    food on the table for us to eat.
5. I am more than greatful to have my nana and papa around. If it weren't for my nana and papa I don't know what I will do but the thing's my nana does for me is more than much other nana will do my nana teached  me how to clean and how to look after the house and how to make our bed properly and to do your work properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment