Pages

Friday 24 April 2020

Who will you Choose To Be In Your Bubble Writing 2020

Who will you Choose To Be In Your Bubble
Soap Bubbles PNG Transparent Images | PNG All

Well first of all I will want to have kyile jenner why'' becuase she's a billionaire'' I mean who wouldent want to have billionaire'' in there bubble I me
an it would be alright why becuase you can get whatever'' you want you can have as much as food as you want . And you will be able to sleep in a mansion that woube fantastic Or swiming in a king size pool,
or even sleeping in a king size bed, and lot's more.
You would be living the most fantastic time that you have
during the lockdown I mean think of it that would be great.....


1 comment:

  1. Hi Tahliyah - wow just imagine if you had Kylie Jenner in your bubble! That does sound cool. I bet having your siblings in your bubble is just as fun right now... no? haha
    Well done on this and keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete