Pages

Friday 19 June 2020

Friday's assembly joseph parker Speech belive In yourself 2020 19th of june

   Friday's assembly


Hi my name is Tahliyah and this is my blog post for today. So usually we have assembly in the morning evry friday.but we had a special assembly today beacause a famous boxer came and his name was joseph parker and he came to see us and we were really shock beacause he came to our school.

 and so he stood up and said a few words and so he said belive in yourself and said nothing beat's hard work and so I was really inspired by him and If I was able to ask him a question it will be how did you start boxing and who was his training partner and who trained him and what did it take to come to

where he is right now. And this is just a messege from me to him and al I just want to say is a big big thankyou for coming to your messege and thakyou so much for comeing and I really look up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment