Pages

Tuesday 12 May 2020

Cooking class at home 2020 term 2 other

 hi today me and my cooking class from school and at home me and my cooking class cooked  a dish named stir fry any of your vegetables that you can use at home just to make your sweet and delight
stir fry. it is just simple dish so this is the things you will need to make your stir fry so the first thing you will need to have is your pan with oil and your chicken and your vegetables and your onion's and garlic and if you want rice with it so be it and this is all you need just to make your delicious food hope you enjoy .

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tahliyah - I really enjoyed watching you all cook online - how cool was that! definitely a special moment. Thank you for sharing this with us and no doubt you'll be doing more cooking at home now.

    ReplyDelete