Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2020

5 thing's I am greatful for 2020 other

Taha Hinengaro !!!                  
     
1. I am greatful for my nana because she is a really amzing nana that has the patient because there is a lot of people in my house she is outstanding she teaches us how to clean and do evrything and so with out her I would not be like how I am now so that is what I am thankful for 

2.  I am also thankful for the house that I am under and for the food that my nana makes and evrything she does.

3. I am very very greatful for my papa because he works early hours in the morning and I feel real sorry for him and he takes his time out to get stuff for such as bread and milk so that is what i am greatful for 

4. I am also greatful my uncle that has been there for me and my nana when she needs help with us and with the food. he is a very loveing uncle that loves us so much 

5. I am very greatful for my famliy because they rock we are learning how to clean and evrything they we do just to help our nana and our papa just to let them know we LOVE YOU Nana and PAPA.   

No comments:

Post a Comment