Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2019

About me 2019

WALT: write about ourselves on the internet in a cybersmart way.

Talofa , kia ora , Boreda, Malo lelei ,Bonjour ,hi ,hello, kia orana , welcome to my blog greetings to you all and welcome to 2019.Tolofa My name is Tahliyah and I am year 6 this year and my new teacher is Mr Goodwin in auckland at pt england school What I like to play on the weekend is tag on the weekend or just go inside and get cool then I will go out And I also love setting on my bed and playing with my toys with my sister well and I like to travel to Rotorua,Whakatane.. That kind of stuff and I am going to Rotorua this year and we are going to heps of fun after my uncle game of touch. Task descripion For this task we uesed a template given to us by mr Goodwin to whrite about ourselves for the about me sectoion on our blog . we had to think about our different interests , hobbies ,and Information about oursevles in a way that was cybersmart.

1 comment:

  1. dont be in my camp gruop next year. pluss hope you have a wonder full year with your calss mates.

    ReplyDelete