Pages

Friday 8 February 2019

Tahliyah,Waitangi day writing, 2019

WALT: use the structure of a recount to write about a holiday highlight.

First We went to the beach on waitangi day and went swimming with my brothers playing throwing the ball around in a circle and who ever dropped it  was out. At first We went to the beach. It was so cool when me and my sister were playing on the sand when we building a sand castle with water around it with water. Next we Played spot light, elimination tag , hide and go seek with all my brothers and my sisters.After we had a bbq at a house with my nana and papa were cooking the food with hot dogs kebabs and lots more Overall we had beautiful lovely dinner with me and my family.

Task Decription: Today we did a peace of writing about waitanga day That Mr Goodwin made us write a peace of Paragraft

No comments:

Post a Comment