Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2020

Board game 2020 Tahliyah


Hi my name is Tahliyah and this we are going to talk about what we did during the lockdown and the games we played. so the game we played during the lockdown is monopoly and so how the game works is that we each get money depends on the seven you are with or the four players you are with so what you pretty much get is 1500 coins so what you have to do is get as much as house's as you can. The more house's you get the more adventage you got to beat who ever you are playing with but what you have is 2 dice the higher you get the better it is. and so when me and my brother were playing my brother won and I lost and It was really fun and funny so hope you enjoy this and have agoo if you can. so were you can buy it from the board and you will see the rest of the rules on the paper.



No comments:

Post a Comment