Pages

Monday 5 August 2019

Ouestions And answers( It's not Q/A

Walt: use our basic facts knowledge to try out new strategies.

Task Description: Today in this task we decided to do maths this morning rather then after morning tea, Here is questions and answers ( It's also not a Q/A ). So I actually wrote the questions in this presentation and I wrote down the answers for this task. I also made my presentation kinda amazing rather then having a basic template. So this is about a task that children's at this school ( I don't know which school it is ) they got a bag of marbles that had 24 marbles in it and we worked it out that each person gets six ( 6 ) marbles each. I didn't work this out  by my self I worked with my friend in my class her name is Tahliyah! Hope you enjoy! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment