Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2019

desert island. 2019 Mr Goodwin

Walt: write using correct sentences. Desert IslandImage result for pirate cartoon




Write you story below

It was so long ago where there was a mystery island that know one ever heard about before.This is How the story went. Well I Was on my boat and a big wave emerge out of Nowhere I stood up in an island. It was so cold it become nite and I couldn't sleep at all. I was thirsty and hungry I couldn't bare not to eat. So I went out hunting an I could see anything at all but all I saw was bamboo so I tried to crack open it. But nothing was to be inside it was nothing inside and there were no food I was so hungry all well I'm gonna have to starving for the whole night so I had to wait for the moment until it was morning. I woke up early to search for some food I could not see anyone my stomach began to rumble my throat began to become dry.

But luckily I saw my bag with my clothes and One bottle of water and one piece of sandwich so eat and drink a sep of water and a half a sandwich

So I went and wrote something on this big leaf in big writing saying help please I am stranded on this island I was hungry but can not seek anything. I was starving for more than 4 days I was hungry for food my throat was so thirsty. I was so hungry I don’t know if I will sauvie or die.

Task; Description: Today Me and My class were writng a story and writing about desert island.



1 comment:

  1. hello tahliyah well done on finishing and publishing everthing on your blog great work and well done of writing a story about the mystery island sound a like it a lots of fun WELL DONE

    ReplyDelete