Pages

Friday 3 May 2019

Setting Descripion

  1. The ocean is like a blue sea that comes together with turquoise colour and those nice and bright colours come together with dark blue waves and it comes like the sun and the moon combines. So it looks so delightful.

2.As the bright sun shines above the  sand is like a sunset shining from the top of the sparkling sand so when the waves come along and pushes on the sand and gives it a good bright color that shines so bright.


3.As I look above the sea I see the sky shining above me on the corner of my eye sparkling from the blue sky as the sky goes above the sea  I see sparkles shining off beneath the top of my eye.


4. Rainbow   as I look upon the great big sky I see a   great big rainbow shining like it's never been before it is so sparkly simmer making the sky full of colors  


Task : Descripion Today me and my class from room7 at ptengland school in auckland we were leanring how to write in Descripion
 

No comments:

Post a Comment