Pages

Tuesday 1 August 2017

scary picture story

As I was slowly walking threw the deep dark tunnel. I was so terrified because it reminded me about dead-pool.
With there being blood everywhere and even there were traps all around the place.
It is a dark and Scary tunnel . There is cobwebs every where . I’m starting to feel nervous and unsure on where I am .
From a distance I see lights turning on and off . I can hear a baby crying . The wind is picking up and blowing past me fast like a tornado .
I can see a face staring at me . With blood on its mouth ,Walls and eyes . There’s a dead hand on the floor .
Its fingers were moving . It  so creepy .
As I walk past the  wall I can see shadows following me . It’s starting to creep me out . I start running as fast as I can , then I trip over a little bike .
The bike was red and black . Which also had blood coming off the bell . and trees moving
I saw a grave.  I ran for my life there were drawing on the wall. At last I made it through that old nasty tunnel I want to my house I said” that I will never ever go back  to that place ever” again.



No comments:

Post a Comment