Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2019

Tahliyah Term3 animation 2019

 Task Description: Hi my name is Tahliyah and I am going to show you what I did for my rocky shore animation well this term we have been learning about the rocky shore and the organisms that live on the rocky shore. The creature I chose was a crafish Cray fish are mostly found in any wetland areas. but in the rockyshore where crayfish live, are in the low tide zone. The distance a cray fish can go under the water is about 275 meters below the water and the lowest you will find is 0.5 meters under the water. cray fish could be multicolored which means they could even be blue and also blend in like sand color. cray fish live where rocks are and they also live under kelp. a crayfish predator is a great blue heron, a raccoon , and an otter. also cray fish can eat what ever they see if they can see it with there eyes they are very intense with what they see as well as eating. thanks for watching

No comments:

Post a Comment